Emergency Quest in Progress
- 緊急イベント Emergency Event
- 出発 Depart
Emergency Quests are a special kind of quest where you must defeat a ferocious enemy in a certain period of time. You can participate in an Emergency Quest by pressing the [Depart] button that appears at certain hours during the day. These quests use their own form of energy called Operation Points, indicated by the OP bar underneath your name.
Operation points will slowly restore over time. However, you can speed up this process by purchasing OP Meds at the AC Shop. For those of you who are short on cash, there are, of course, free alternatives in acquiring them. For example, certain campaigns and compensations could hand out OP Meds for free! Be sure to check your mailbox each day to retrieve your free complimentary items.
Op Meds (OP回復薬): Restores your entire OP Bar.
Mini OP Meds (OP回復薬ミニ): Restores one point of your OP Bar.
Aside from those two methods, another free alternative occurs through playing Emergency Quests. Completing the EQ several times helps to unlock free OP Meds through the achievement system. More details on this Achievement System can be found below.
Tab 1: Operation Score
Press the [Emergency Event] button to confirm details about the current Emergency Quest. This tab displays your Operation Score, and the amount of points you need to get a bonus item.
Tab 2: Achievements List
The list below is a basic rundown of the activities you need to perform to unlock an achievement. Tap the blue button next to the achievement to collect your reward. For simplicity’s sake, the Emergency Quest difficulties in this list will use PSO2 naming conventions. Rewards include Rappy Medals, Rappy Chips, and even points for the Bonus Scratch!
Emergency Quest Difficulties:
(Defeat the boss a set number of times per difficulty.)
- Normal EQs: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
- Hard EQs: 1 / 2/ 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
- Very H. EQs : 1 / 2/ 3 / 4 / 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 40 / 50
- Super H. EQs: 1 / 5 / 10 / 20 / 30
- Extra H. EQs: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30
Boss Variant Annihilation
(Defeat the specified boss variant)
- Small Enemy Type: 1
- Large Enemy Type: 1
- Frenzied Enemy Type: 1
- Unique Enemy Type: 1
- Type C Enemy: 1
- Extra Hard Type: 1
- Total Annihilations: 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 70 / 100
Responded Requests for Assistance
- Responded Requests: 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50
- ~ ~ ~
The second tab lets you collect rewards for the Achievement System. Click the blue buttons to see your list of achievements. Achievements are a great way to earn some OP Meds and Boss Chips for the Recycle Shop weapons.
Tab 3: BONUS SCRATCH
The third tab displays your current Bonus Points. You can spend these points to play the [Bonus Scratch] to earn exclusive chips and items. Tap the blue button on this page to play the Bonus Scratch. Play this scratch over and over to reach a higher Stage. Among the prize pool for STAGE 3 through STAGE 9 is a Super Hard Trigger used to access Super Hard quests.
Emergency Quest Details
It will take several tries to defeat the boss. At the end of the first battle, the game will automatically pull up your friend list and select 20 friends who recently logged in. Press the [送信] button on the right to send out requests for assistance. When your friends log into PSO2es, they can help assist you in defeating the enemy.
You’ll even acquire rewards when your friends ask you for assistance! When they send out a request, it will appear like the chat bubble notification indicated in the screenshot above.
You can also receive Push Notifications whenever someone requests your assistance. (Please refer to the Push Notification guide at the top of this post for more info.)
There are two tabs on the Emergency Quest selection screen. The first tab is for the bosses you started. The second tab is for the bosses your friends started. The boss’s HP is based on the person who initially started the quest.
The second tab on the Emergency Quest selection screen will light up whenever a friend asks for your assistance. Here you can join their quest and assist in defeating the enemy. Once your friend has cleared the quest, you’ll receive rewards upon tapping the Emergency Quest button at the lobby screen.
You will also receive rewards upon clearing your own Emergency Quest. This reward changes based on the annihilation points and difficulty of the quest. Rewards can include Rappy Chips and powerful rare weapons and units. In some cases, you might even receive an exclusive rare chip!
Clearing the Emergency Quest nets you Bonus Points, which can be used to play the Bonus Scratch! Play the scratch several times in order to reach the next STAGE.
You have 1 minute to damage the enemy as much as possible. This process can be repeated over and over until the enemy is defeated. Crossing over the G Line indicated on the HP bar nets you bonus experience points!
- Be sure to use chips that take advantage of the enemy’s weakness.
- Some chips can extend the time limits for the battle.
- Be sure to select people who recently logged on for SH+XH Emergency Quests
Emergency Quest Ranking Event
Emergency Quest Ranking Events pits players against one another to compete for the highest Operation Score. Clear the Emergency Quest over and over to increase your score in order to qualify for prizes.
You can increase your Operation Score by achieving the following Bonuses.
- Defeated Within 0 ~ 2 Hours: S
- Defeated Within 2 ~ 4 Hours: A
- Defeated More Than 4 Hours: B
- Applies to the character who initiated the Emergency Quest
- Applies to the character who delivered the final blow.
Most Helpful Assistant Bonus
- Applies to the characters who responded the most to requests for assistance.
- If everyone runs the quest once, then all members get the highest bonus.
G Line Bonus
- Dealt enough damage during battle that crossed over the G Line.
- Low Boss Level (-3) = +10 Points
- Mid Boss Level (±0) = +15 Points
- High Boss Level (+3) = +20 Points
Variant Bonus (From Low to High)
- Small = 1.0x
- Large = 1.5x
- Ferocious = 2.0x
- Unique = 2.5x
- Unknown = 4.0x
- Type C = 4.0x
Boss variant and levels are randomized upon the initial start of the battle.
Among the list of prizes for the Ranking Event are Operation Stars. These can be traded in at the Exchange Shop for Nyau Chips and the Queen Rappy Suit. You will be able to receive an Operation Star as long as you reach 20,000th place or higher when the Ranking Event is over. Each place has its own set of rewards which can be confirmed at the event page.
You can check your current Operation Score by clicking on the [Emergency Event] icon in the main menu. Your score will be displayed in yellow like the screenshot above.
The fourth tab displays your current placement in orange numbers. Tap on the blue button underneath to see which prizes you’ll receive after the event is over.
Touch the 賞品リスト tab to see the current list of prizes. The higher you place, the more rewards you’ll receive!
Since I’m in 9,238th place, I’ll qualify for the following prizes:
- 銀のリリーパ (Silver Lillipan) ×2
- オペレーションスター (Operation Star) ×5
- ラッピーメダル (Rappy Medal) ×4
- OP回復薬 (OP Med) ×3
The only way to improve your ranking is to repeatedly do Emergency Quests for a higher Operation Score.
- Your Operation Score is tallied after the final Emergency Quest ends within the week-long EQ session. Operation Scores displayed after that point will not count towards your final placement.
- If two players end up with the same final score, the player who reached the score first will be placed higher than the other player.
- Operation Stars are physical inventory items and are awarded after the event is over.
Super Hard and Extra Hard Triggers
Super Hard and Extra Hard Triggers are basically keys used to unlock Emergency Quests of their respective difficulties. These keys can be found when the user performs certain actions in PSO2es.
- SH and XH EQs are locked until they are opened with a [Trigger].
- [SH Triggers] are found in the Bonus Scratch on STAGES 3/4/5/6/7/8/9
- [XH Triggers] may drop after completing SH Emergency Quests.
- [XH Triggers] have a high chance to show up for the person who initiates the SH Emergency Quest.
- [XH Triggers] change the boss’s weak element each time you use them.
SH and XH are the bottom two choices on the Emergency Quest Screen.
SH Triggers can be found within the BONUS SCRATCH. Details on how to access the Bonus Scratch can be found within the [Emergency Quest] tab on this post.
XH Triggers can be found at the Emergency Quest Rewards screen for Super Hard Emergency Quests. The boss’s elemental weakness changes each time you use an XH Trigger.
Emergency Quest triggers are not physical inventory items. They will not carry over into the next week-long Emergency Quest session.