Link Slots Primer
Now you can link your character or weaponoid chip to other chips for bonuses and extra effects. Within this slot you can equip a specific chip that activates under certain conditions. Chips that you attach beneath the main chip will be known from here-out as the [Link Chip].
Link Bonus and Link Skill TL:DR
- Provides a bonus that increases a portion of the stats that are taken from the Linked Chip.
- Stats could be HP / CP / Element, etc.
- A special skill from the [Linked Chip] that performs certain effects.
- Link Skills activate when the element for the [Linked Chip] and [Main Chip] match.
Tap the [リンクスロット装備] button (highlighted in red) to access the Link Slot Equipping screen.
In the [Linked Chip Selection Screen], certain chips will have flashing blue text stating its リンクスキル (Link Skill) is compatible. Recall that Link Skills only activate if the [Linked Chip] element matches the [Main Chip]. This is not the same as a [Link Bonus] which can apply even if the elements do not match.
Link Bonus Details
Press the tiny blue button [切替2/2] to switch pages. This will show the Link Bonus of the selected chip.
リンクボーナス (Link Bonus)
- パラメータアップ (Parameter UP)
- Increases CP / HP / Elemental Value
Link Skill Details
Press the tiny blue button [切替1/2] to switch pages. This will show the Link Skill page. Each Link Skill activates when the [Linked Chip] matches the element of the [Equipped Chip]. Zeno's Linked Skill increases the equipped chip's Fire stats by 10%.
リンクスキル (Link Skill)
- Aside from increasing chip stats, some will decrease CP consumption, or increase the activation rate.
Equipping a Link Chip
Once you are finished, press the [装備する] button to equip the chip to the Link Slot.
Link Cost Explanation
Each Linked Chip has a リンクコスト (Link Cost) which limits the amount of chips you can equip. If the Link Cost icon is gold, then it fills up 1 Link Cost slot. If the Link Cost icon is grey, then it fills up no link cost slots.
You can only equip up to 5 gold link cost slots.
Link Slots Guide Navigator