Phantasy Star Online 2es is almost here! An open beta will start early April. Using your PC/Vita account, you can access certain shared character data across each version.
PSO2es Specs [Android Version]
- OS: Android 4.0.0+
- Required Space: 300MB+
- Internal Memory: 1GB+
- Account: Google Play (Sega ID required to provide interlocking features.)
- Connection: Internet Service is Required
- Cost: Free to Play (with Cash Items)
Sega suggests closing other applications when running PSO2es. Additional storage space is required for future updates. Since this is an online application, an internet connection is required to play.
Recommended Device List
- SO-01E (XPERIA AX)
- SO-02E (Xperia Z)
- SO-04E (Xperia A)
- SH-02E (AQUOS PHONE ZETA)
- SC-06D (GALAXY S III)
- SC-03E (GALAXY S III α)
- SC-04E (GALAXY S4)
- SOL22 (Xperia UL)
- Nexus 7 (2013)
PSO2es Interlocking Features
A list of features that shares data across versions.
Your character’s physical appearance, meseta, AC, FUN, and item pack data are interconnected across versions.
- This does not apply to the storage box.
- Weapon Camos are currently not supported in the smartphone version.
- Some accessories are not displayed.
You can carry over some EXP across games. In addition, you can raise your mag, and strengthen your weapons and units.
- There’s a cap on the amount of EXP that carries over based on the class level.
You can play AC Scratch from your smartphone!
With Premium Set, you can receive alerts for Emergency Quests one hour before they’re set to appear on your ship.
Sakai hinted at revealing the service launch date within the next Live Broadcast. See you soon!