Ride the skies of Las Vegas in the latest update for PSO2!
August 24th Maintenance
- 8/24/2016 @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST
- 8/23/2016 @ 10:00 PM ~ 4:00 AM EDT
- 8/24/2016 @ 10:55 ~ 14:30 JST
- 8/23/2016 @ 9:55 PM ~ 4:30 AM EDT
- Some Prescheduled Emergency Quests will soon appear at random. It’s currently unknown as to which ones will switch over to this format.
- With the new Ultimate Quest on the horizon, they’re thinking about having blocks that only players who meet certain conditions can enter. While this is not finalized, the current idea is to allow players who’ve cleared Solo Extreme Training (Floors 1 ~ 5) to enter these blocks. Please keep in mind that this is subject to change.
- They’re planning on introducing a new Solo Quest that’s said to be harder than Heaven and Hell (Floors 1 ~ 10). No date has been announced for it, but it could arrive before the end of the year.
- Though the Ride Roid is unsuitable for battle, it can apparently damage enemies when disembarking from the vehicle. This is done by pressing the second button in its Action Palette.
- Ride Roids have a “Just Timing Boost” which allows for faster traveling speeds at the cost of draining PP. The boost ends when no more PP is left. Just Timing Boosts can be initiated when the JA ring appears.
- You can recover your Ride Roid’s HP and PP by flying through green Energy Rings.
ARKS ORDERS RUSH Rewards
- ＊Solaris (Partisan & Wand Camo)
- ＊ＰＢセイバー (PB Saber) (Double Saber Camo)
- ＊神剣クロストリー (Divine Sword Crosstrease) (DblSb, Sw, Ka Camo)
- ＊Liberation (Katana, Rod, Wand Camo)
- いかのぼうし (Squid Cap)
- シンクロウ (Shinkurou)
New Photon Arts
- New Pet Photon Arts
- Added Gathering Spots to [Floating Facility Exploration] and [Las Vegas Exploration].
Limited-time Client Orders
- Added client orders from Kid and Silva
- Available until September 21st
- Free Field: ラスベガス探索 (Las Vegas Exploration)
- Riding Quest:
- デイライド：A区 (Day Ride: District A)
- ナイトライド：A区 (Night Ride: District A)
- デイライド：B区 (Day Ride: District B)
- ナイトライド：B区 (Night Ride: District B)
- デイライド：C区 (Day Ride: District C)
- ナイトライド：C区 (Night Ride: District C)
- The available Riding Quest gets rotated daily.
The Las Vegas field can be accessed by clearing the following client order:
- 適正能力審査試練・東京 [Ability Review: Tokyo]
Riding Quests become available by clearing the following client order:
- 遊撃許可申請・ラスベガス [Military Raid: Las Vegas]
New Collection Sheet
- Las Vegas Collection (Obtainable until October 19th)
New Client Orders
- Added new Client Orders, Daily Orders, and Team Orders.
New Interrupt Event
- Added new Interrupt Event
New Partner Cards
- キッド (Kid)
- シルバ (Silva)
Riding Quests & Ride Roids
- Riding Quests are a new type of quest where you aim for a high score within a limited amount of time. Increasing the score raises the rare drop rate for the items that appear at the end of the quest.
- Players can travel across the map using flying vehicles called Ride Roids. They can travel at even faster speeds by pressing the [x] button on the Gamepad or the [□] button in PS4 when the JA ring appears. This will activate the [Just Timing Boost] which drains PP while the boost is active. Pressing those buttons from the back palette will make the Ride Roid do an 180° turn.
- Added items to the product listing of the Skill Ring Shop, Recycle Shop, and Culinary Shop.
- Removed 4th Anniversary Donuts from the Badge Exchange Shop.
- (XH & SH Only) To regulate the number of pet eggs obtained from Type 15 Tank, Train Ghidoran, and their rare counterparts, they reduced the drop rates for ★7 and ★8 Wanda Eggs. In response to these changes, ★10 and ★11 Wanda eggs will have increased drop rates.
Kid & Silva’s Client Orders
Emergency Quest Schedule
▲▲ Eastern Daylight Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
▲▲ Japanese Standard Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
- The Emergency Quest schedule will update automatically during maintenance. Please wait until after maintenance has ended to see the current schedule.
- Please resync the calendar periodically to receive the latest updates, as the schedule may change at Sega’s discretion.
- This calendar is unable to show Emergency Quests that occur at random.
- Boost Events that occur for 24 hours will appear in this calendar with only their start times.
- Boost Events that occur for several hours will use the “period” suffix in their titles. Please check the Google Calendar itself to view the event duration.
- ARKS Leagues are typically 3 hours long. Check the event itself for details on its duration.
Buy AC Campaign #28
Purchase set amounts of AC during the campaign period to receive these wonderful prizes.
- August 22nd @ 18:00 ~ September 9th @ 17:59 JST
(1) Purchase 500+ AC during the campaign period to receive:
- 1000 FUN Ticket (x3)
- 5,000 EXP Ticket (x3)
(2) Purchase 2000+ AC during the campaign period to receive:
- Good Fishing Rod (x10)
- Good Pickaxe (x10)
(3) Purchase 5000+ AC during the campaign period to receive:
- White Rappy Suit (x1)
- +30% Ability Affixing Success (x1)
(4) Purchase 10,000 AC during the campaign period to receive:
- +150% Tribooster (x3)
- Ragol Memory (x3)
If you purchase 2000+ AC during the campaign period, you will receive (1) and (2). However, if you purchase 10,000+ AC, you’ll receive all four prizes! Please be sure to login with a character on your account.
※ Purchasing [AC] or [iAC] from PSO2es will not count towards the campaign.
Prize Distribution Date
- Late September
ARKS Orders Rush: Revenge Campaign
Here’s your chance to collect the items we failed to get from the ARKS ORDERS RUSH Web Panel Event! Players who clear the following Story Board pieces during the campaign period will receive the last two Web Panel rewards.
- August 24th ~ September 7th
(1) Clear [077-A] on the Story Board to receive:
- ＊Blanc Noir
(2) Clear [083-B] on the Story Board to receive:
Players who’ve already cleared the qualifying pieces will receive the items when they log in.
Present Pickup Expiration
- Available until December 7th’s Maintenance