Reel in some fun with the fishing and mining system in March 9th's update! Don't forget to check out Franca's Café, filled with NPCs both new and old.
March 9th Maintenance
- 3/9/2016 @ 9:00 ~ 17:00 JST
- 3/8/2016 @ 7:00 PM ~ 3:00 AM EST
- 3/9/2016 @ 2:00 ~ 17:30 JST
- 3/8/2016 @ 12:00 PM ~ 3:30 AM EST
March 9th Patch
- Launcher: Version 04.00.00
- Client: ver. 4.0101.0
- Patch Size: 1.6 GB (PC) / 852 MB (Vita)
PS Festa 2016! Support Item Selection AC Scratch
To commemorate the Phantasy Star Festa 2016, an additional AC Scratch will be released on March 16th!
- Various grinding, crafting, and Mag device items will be included.
Web Panel Event
Item Code Offers
- Episode 4 Deluxe Package
- PSO2 the Animation Blu-ray/DVD
- ARKS Café Festa Special
- Sympathy 2015
- Festa 2016 Goods
- Shiki Figure Release
- Episode 1 & 2 Materials Collection
- PSO2 Music CD Releases
- Added Marron and Melon.
- Increase the Pet Cap from 10 to 15.
New Photon Arts
- Added photon arts to the new pets.
White Day Lobby
- Available until March 23rd's Maintenance.
- Seven Eleven will appear on the Tokyo Field for a limited time.
- Available until June 8th's Maintenance.
Level Up Quest
- Border-Piercing Blade 境界を切り裂く銀の鋼刃
- N: 8 / H: 20 / VH: 40 / SH: 55 / XH: 70
- Available until March 23rd's Maintenance
- A Boisterous White Day 2016 ホワイトデーは大わらわ2016
- N: 1 / H: 20 / VH: 40 / SH: 50 / XH: 70
- Available until April 6th's Maintenance
New Bingo Card
- White Day 2016 Bingo
- Available until April 6th's Maintenance
- Added Franca's Cafe to the Lobby.
- Added new Client Orders and Client Order NPCs.
Partial New Item Listing
Both items available until April 6th.
Story Board Update
- Added New Events to the Story Board
- Change the Story Board node inscription from [Letter-Number] to [Number-Letter], while changing the titles of some event nodes.
- Those who have progressed through the story should speak to Xiera to obtain the new Story Board.
- Pet Switch Strike and Pet Switch Shoot's effects will continue when restarting a quest.
- You can now choose Layered Costumes for Support Partners
- Added the new Gather System. This update allows you to collect materials from the field by [Harvesting] or [Fishing] from the field.
- You can use the materials you've collected and head to the Shops in Franca's Cafe to create Skill Rings or Meals.
- We will have a mini-guide that will update over time after maintenance.
- They will no longer record your Solo Time Attack ranking if you have two or more party members between the time you accepted the quest, to the time you start the quest. This change also applies even if you start the quest from that point with a single player. (In other words, if you are trying to do Solo Time Attack rankings, make sure nobody joins your party.)
- Gathering Enabled Quests
- Forest Exploration
- Ruins Exploration
- Coast Exploration
- Tokyo Exploration
- Added the [Gathering Terminal] to the Campship.
- This terminal becomes available by clearing Sofia's 2nd and 3rd Gathering Client Orders.
- Added an option to transfer to Franca's Cafe.
- Added the following items to the AC Shop
- 【極み】ピッケル（７個） (Master Pickaxe) x7
- 【極み】釣り竿（７個） (Master Fishing Rod) x7
- The above two entries cost 950 AC each.
- Skill Rings can now be grinded at the Item Lab.
Pet Goods Shop
- Added items to the Pet Goods Shop.
Badge & Memory Shop
- Added Posters to the Ragol Memory Shop.
- Added [Badge Exchange Shop 4]. You can trade in [2016 Weapons Badge Gold and Silver] at this shop.
Limited-time FUN Shop
- You can now obtain 7-11 related products at the Seven Eleven Oracle Store at the Arks Lobby.
- This shop is available until June 8th's Maintenance.
- You can now set the number of items you wish to trade in at the Recycle Shop.
My Room Shop
- Updated the My Room Shop lineup.
- Adjusted the display location of the [Simple Status] menu in the PC version.
- Added four new Premium Drinks
- Added Franca's Cafe as a transfer destination in Team Room, My Room, Casino, and Gate Area.
- Adjusted the water surface graphics in Skyscape, Miniroom, and Scenery Passes: City, Ruins, and Yamato.
- Relaxed the limitations on how high the player can reach in the following fields: City, Ruins.
- The Time Attack Quest section in the Arks Road will use [勇往邁進の力試し・IV] as the goal for Klotho's Client Order.
- The Pyroxene Exchange shop will remove the word "weapon" from its menu list for [God Stone Exchange] [Pyroxene Exchange] and [Scarstone Exchange].
- You can now enter up to 99 lines when writing mail.
- Pet names will no longer display when the overhead display is set to [none], as well as during a Live event in the Arks Lobby.
- Added [Other Events] to the menu listing of the Event Chronicle.
- The [Coast] and [Facility] fields in the Event Chronicle will have the sunlight set to noon.
- Extended the [Festa Donuts 2016] expiration date to April 20th @ 11:00 JST.
Klotho's Client Order Changes
- Changed the names, clear conditions, meseta, and EXP values of Klotho's Client Orders:
- Let's See How Strong You Are I, III, V
- A Carefree Quiz I, IV
- Extreme Training Test I, II
- A Trial of Body And Soul I
- A Test of Strength I
- Trial of A New Rank will have its Meseta and EXP Buffed.
- The following Client Orders will be removed:
- Let's See How Strong You Are II, IV, VI
- Let's See How Serious You Are I, II, III
- A Carefree Quiz II, III, V, VI
- Extreme Training Test III
White Day 2016 Bingo
|White Day 2016 Bingo Rewards
+75% EXP Booster (x2)
1,000 FUN Ticket
Ability Affixer Success +10% (x3)
WD Lillipa Strap
+50% Tribooster (x2)
Phantasmal Kagaseo Stone (x5)
|White Day 2016 Bingo
|A-1||Play Black Nyack
|A-2||Defeat a [Strahda]
|A-3||Use a Drink||—|
|A-4||Defeat a [Krabahda]
|B-1||Defeat a [Dahgash]
|B-2||Clear Sophia's client order:
|Let's Go Gathering
|B-3||Speak to Ida
||Cuisine Shop Attendant
|B-4||Defeat a [Pitta Wadda]
|B-5||Defeat a [Gu Wonda]
|C-1||Synthesize an Egg
|C-2||Draw a FUN Scratch
|C-4||Feed an item to a Mag
|C-5||Place a Candy
|D-1||Defeat a [Windira]
|D-2||Defeat a [Doluahda]
|D-3||Speak to Yerkes
|D-4||Defeat a [Dirandal]
|D-5||Defeat a [Cyclonehda]
|E-1||Speak to Xiera
|E-2||Defeat a [Set Sadinian]
|E-3||Destroy a Green Container
|E-4||Defeat a [Nordiransa]
|E-5||Play Mesetan Shooter
|White Day 2016 Bingo [Reverse] Rewards
Grind Success +10% (x2)
Grind Risk Reducer +1 (x2)
Phantasmal Kagaseo Stone (x15)
Ability Affixer Success +30%
+100% Tribooster (x2)
|White Day 2016 Bingo [Reverse]
|A-1||Defeat [Dragon Ex]
|A-2||Defeat [Blu Ringahda]
|A-3||Defeat [Type-15 Tank]
|A-4||Clear [A Boisterous White Day 2016] Emergency Quest
|A-5||Defeat [Train Ghidoran]
|B-1||Defeat [Snow Banther]
|B-2||Clear Franca's client order:
|Supplying Quartz Dragon Scales
|B-3||Defeat an [Orota Biketta]
|B-4||Defeat a [Sol Dirandal]
|B-5||Clear Hans' client order:
|A Towering Dark Figure|
|C-1||Defeat a [Dagan]
|C-2||Speak to Pietro
||Summoner Class Trainer
|C-4||Compress a Candy
|D-1||Clear Hans' client order:
|Gleaming Sickle of Death
|D-2||Defeat [Dark Ragne]
|D-3||Defeat a [Bikuda Rabitta]
|D-4||Defeat [Quartz Dragon]
|D-5||Clear Revelle's client order:
|Bloody Scaffolds I|
|E-2||Clear Hans' client order:
|A New Continental Trial
|E-3||Destroy a Red Container
|E-4||Defeat a [Gul Solda]
Emergency Quest Schedule
▲▲ Eastern Daylight Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
▲▲ Japanese Standard Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
- The Emergency Quest schedule will update automatically during maintenance. Please wait until after maintenance has ended to see the current schedule.
- Please resync the calendar periodically to receive the latest updates, as the schedule may change at Sega's discretion.
- This calendar is unable to show Emergency Quests that occur at random.
- Boost Events that occur for 24 hours will appear in this calendar with only their start times.
- Boost Events that occur for several hours will use the "period" suffix in their titles. Please check the Google Calendar itself to view the event duration.
PSO2 The Animation Quiz!
Players can receive presents for each question they answer correctly in the PSO2 The Animation Quiz! Questions will be announced both in-game and on Twitter each Saturday around 11:00 AM JST.
- Players must say the answer to the question through the in-game chat.
- Players will receive a +100% Tribooster for each question they answer correctly.
- Questions will be announced each Saturday around 11:00 AM JST.
Let’s say, for example, the answer to the question was [ARKS].
|アークス||Answering in Full-Width Katakana|
|あーくす||Answering in Hiragana|
|ｱｰｸｽ||Answering in Half-Width Katakana|
|Arks||Answering in English|
|ア －クス||Answering with spaces, symbols, or punctuation marks
breaking up the response.
|PSO2 The Animation Quiz Cheat Sheet|
|イツキ||1/12 @ 23:59 JST|
|リナ||1/19 @ 23:59 JST|
|ユタカ||1/26 @ 23:59 JST|
|コウタ||2/2 @ 23:59 JST|
|アイカ||2/9 @ 23:59 JST|
|シルバ||2/23 @ 23:59 JST|
|ミカ||3/1 @ 23:59 JST|
|キッド||3/8 @ 23:59 JST|
|カスラ||3/15 @ 23:59 JST|
The next question will be announced on Saturdays around 11:00 AM JST.
Prize Distribution Date
- During upcoming maintenances after the answering period has ended.
White Day Campaign 2016
White Day arrives in PSO2 with new campaigns and boost events!
Boost Event Period
- March 11th ~ 15th @ 23:59 JST
- +50% EXP / Rare Drop / Rare Enemy Rate for the
[A Boisterous White Day 2016] Emergency Quest.
A Boisterous White Day Rewards
- March 9th ~ 15th @ 23:59 JST
- Players who clear [A Boisterous White Day 2016] 1 or more times during the campaign period will receive the following items:
- +100% Tribooster
- Mug Cup ♂
- White Gift
- 15,000 EXP Ticket (x3)
- These rewards will be distributed in late March at the Visiphone.
Guess the keywords listed below and enter them into PSO2's chat to receive special rewards!
- Event Period: March 9th ~ 16th (Maintenance)
|+250% Rare Drop Booster|
|Fancy Tea Set|
|Casino Coin Pass (x5)|
|+100% Tribooster (x2)|
※Thanks Yuki, Synth, にこSmile, and Fuzz Fuzz for providing answers!
※Keywords must be entered entirely in full-width characters.
※Entering a keyword prior to its start date will not count towards the campaign.
※A keyword might have full-width katakana, hiragana, and kanji mixed in the same word.
※Prizes will be distributed to the Visiphone immediately after saying the correct keyword.
※Please check the Visiphone even if the notification icon doesn't pop up.